Friday, October 4, 2013

Game Night!

Here are some photos from a recent night of MFZ at one of my local game shops, the Adventurer's Quarter. I pulled in a group of guys playing Infinity once I set up and pretty much immediately had them hooked. After our first game I let them play with a few newcomers all by themselves! It's was pretty sweet to see a table fo people that had next to no exposure to the game throw down and run through the whole thing without any help! There were a couple of people that knew I was going to be there and brought their own frames which was always fun as well. I'm hoping that this can become a regular thing over at the AQ and that soon, everyone will be bringing their own frames! Big thanks the Rick and the AQ for letting me run this over there! If you're ever in the Denver area check them out! 

















No comments:

Post a Comment